Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rain


Ok so i have been in a bit of a funk lately.....nothing seems as bright, as shiny or as warm as it was before....I don't seem to get as much satisfaction from my favorite things anymore...some days i simply just don't want to leave my bed. I could blame it on the rain and I'm sure it does have a little to do with my bad mood but it's not the only cause...


A gentle rain,
awakens me from my
darkened stupor.

An electric display answers
my epileptic nightmare
of word stream.

I perform
a centuries old ritual
a ballet of pain
with each step
a loss of balance
definitions become blurred
with the use of a hammer and chisel
a state of seeming bedlam
and confused animation

Cryptic designs
crowd the blackness
of my room
An unexpected knock at the door
a sinister second glance
out the window

something is broke inside...
Later i hope...

No comments: