Sunday, January 07, 2007

OK So it has been quite some time


So shoot me I have been busy....not really lol. I have had a lot to actually blog about however I have been way to invested in these particular topics to put my true and honest feelings down without sounding like a madman. We had a good Yule, My daughter made out like a bandit she got a 2 gig MP3 player as well as a new cell phone (Yes I'm insane i gave a cell phone to a teenage girl..lol). My son Tyler got a new bike as his old one was too small for him these days and his grandmother bought him ramps, platforms and rails to feed his skating habit (which means we don't have to carry him down to the skate park everyday). He also ended up with five different magic kits as his current hero is Chris Angel...he runs around making things vanish and making me pick cards it is cute and just a little annoying. The wife ended up with a new leather coat, and a few new pieces of jewelry which she is still wearing (means she must like them..lol). I got some new jeans and socks (which i really needed...lol) as well as a Cold Steel sword cane (i know but i have always wanted one even if i am only 37 and can't get away with carrying it around just yet...I'm just getting a jump on the future...lol). Work sucks as usual...and everybody here at the house thinks I'm an asshole so.....same old shit different year.
I'll have something good to post about next time i promise!
Later...

No comments: