Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Day

Well I had a much better day today I didn't hate the world when i opened my eyes.....

Spent most of the day cleaning cages and feeding my babies...I love spending time in the snake room for the most part.

My daughter actually did her chores today without having to be reminded or told it was a bright spot for a moment until i realized she wanted something....ah teenagers gotta love em'

I made one of my famous dishes for dinner tonight....I start with a boneless whole chicken breast which i pan sear, then i stuff it with caramelized sweet onions, sugar cured bacon, and portabello mushrooms and smoked provolone and bake. Once out of the oven i top it off with a special honey mustard vidilia onion sauce. The wife says it almost as good as sex..lol

i'm sitting here watching Rob Zombies' House of a Thousand Corpses....i had to watch it a few times to appreciate it...the first time around i thought it was a simple shock flick....however about the third time around i begin to see under the exterior and see things i didn't see before....

I'm going to go now and climb into the warm bed with my wife before she gets up to get ready for work and prepare to deal with the next day.

later...

No comments: