Saturday, October 14, 2006

Old Dog, New Tricks


OK so years ago when i first met my wife, she wasn't into reptiles in any way, shape, form or fashion.....she liked all the fuzzy cute stuff......Well I have created a monster I tell you......Roughly four years ago i drug her off kicking and screaming to a reptile convention.......long story short when we left the show that day she had purchased two snakes of her own.......
Recently she has discovered Geckos......(to be specific Crested and Gargoyle Geckos...this is one of her animals i photographed with my new digital camera).....now this is an animal that I would have never purchased on my own (After all it's not a snake)......but I have to say they have turned out to be some of the most rewarding animals that i (We) have ever kept. Ironic isn't it?.....i introduce her to the world of reptiles and she ends up being the one to expand my hobby. One of the many reason why i love my wife.....lol
Later...

No comments: