Monday, October 23, 2006

Dead Man Blogging?

OK so the wife and i often have discussions about all kinds of crazy crap and one night the subject of women came up.....(Gulp) It would not be human for any male to not find other women other than their wives or girlfriends attractive....so she asked me who i found attractive and why....so being me..... i told her......at the risk of losing my manhood here are the results....(Now keep in mind these women are not on this list simply because of the way they look.....to me beauty is more than skin deep....to me beauty is a a culmination of many aspects including personality, bearing, attitude, sense of humor etc. in other words they have to have a total "package" not just a pretty face...lol ..... all the women on this list have a quality or qualities that attract me or speak to me in some way shape or form, above all the other women out there...)
At number 10 we have Ms. Lucy Liu....what is so special you ask? Have you seen her freckles? I dig freckles....and have you seen Kill Bill? and a 5'2" she fits my personal aesthetic....enough said
At Number 9 is Zhang Ziyi......she is one of those women who can pull off the innocent angelic thing and then turn around a be a complete bitch, and talk about graceful....have you seen her films? She has also taken it upon herself to be the ambassador for female Asian actors....

at number 8 we have Rose Mcgowan. My sister says she looks like a bug, but something about her overall presence just speaks to me...any anybody that can find decent qualities in people like Marilyn Manson gets my vote.

at number 7 we have Christina Ricci......I have always loved the Addams Family from the comic strip, to the sixties TV Show to the current films......and Christina will forever be Wednesday Addams in my mind.....so she has a big forehead so what I think she is very cute! and I love Creepy chicks!
At number 6 is Sherilynn Fenn....the first time i saw this woman i fell in love...lol her voice, and the way she carries herself just sucked me right into the movie screen...not sure where she is now but i think she will always be one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen!


at number 5 is Elizabeth Hurley......Early in her career she did nothing for me, but as she got older that changed....her manner her bearing, her grace seemed to improve the older she got now in her 40's i think this woman is the quintessential picture of class and sophistication...and you have to love the accent.

at number 4 is Uma Thurman...now i realize she is an unconventional beauty, but she is fun, quirky, and odd. I don't normally like blondes (Odd cause i married one) but this one stands out in my mind...there are blondes much prettier but for me and my money this one is it! Have you seen Kill Bill?...this woman owned that role (The Bride/Beatrix Kiddo/Black Mamba) and cemented her place in my mind......

at number 3 is Angelina Jolie....when i first noticed her i thought she had really great eyes but didn't think much more about her...until I realized my wife thought she was the shit...in fact the ball and chain said she would DO Ms. Jolie and I would love to be the meat in that sandwich...but then again who wouldn't? Seriously though the older she gets she seems to mature and become like a fine wine....and her charity work just puts the cherry on the sundae!

at number 2 is the Pin Up queen herself Bettie Page.......She revolutionized attitudes towards sex and became the heroine of many women the world over not to mention raised the blood pressure of men everywhere....I became fascinated with her at an early age...when my friends were drooling over Farrah, and, Heather and the like Bettie was always my gal and will always remain that way.... My wife frequently buys me Bettie Page Swag...how cool is that?


And at number 1 is my wife Nicole....(Yea i know you think i'm trying to score brownie points or save my ass but i'm dead serious) This woman has changed my entire outlook on life, love, relationships, sex, family, and a host of other things. When i first met her i thought she had a great ass...but that was as far as it went...she was really bitchy! Not to mention i'm a bit on the republican side of the fence and she is way over on the left someplace...lol and as you can see from the pictures above I don't really like blondes....lol. Also she is a gemini so I never know who i'm going to come home to, or who will walk in the door sometimes...(seriously i'm not kidding which is both scary and exciting) She is one of the only women that i have ever met that can be classy, crass, demure, outrageous, soft spoken, in your face, inoocent, and sultry all at the same time, and still manage to bang her head! She is a lady on my arm, she can be a slut in the bedroom, she can be an innocent child....she is sexy in her undies, nothing at all, and an old T-shirt (she even has beautiful feet!). She is kind, giving to a fault...and makes me laugh even when i really don't want to. She indulges me in all things...sometimes too much...she has made me a father...(an experience that i both love and hate her for)...she is my best friend, my lover, my mother, and my wife......I love her.....and she has freckles did i mention i love freckles?.......and guys if you choose to believe it or not I wouldn't trade her for ANY of the women on this list!
I should mention there are a few gals that used to be on the list and fell off for various reasons but they include...Winona Ryder , Jennifer Connelly , Monica Bellucci , Fairuza Balk , Robin Tunney , Thora Birch , Kate Winslet , Janeane Garofalo (yes you read that correctly), and Janine Turner .......but i figured i would mention them anyway, i suppose if i expanded my list to 20 these women would be the next in line. Yea i know i'm a weird guy......probably only Angelina, and Elizabeth would have been the only ones on my list to make it to most other men's list, but as i said they didn't make it to my list because of the way they look, or how they are built......there is much more to a woman's beauty than that and if you don't know that then you have no business with a woman at all!
enjoy the candy...
later.....








No comments: