Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Convinced

I'm convinced that ALL women are nuts in some capacity.......My daughter can run the emotional gamit in a matter of seconds......but i'm sure this is common for a 14 year old right?.....

Has anyone besides me noticed that there is a trend towards putting teenagers on mood altering drugs? Are kids today different than when I was a teenager? Or when our Parents were teenagers? Grounding and a good smack in the mouth always worked for me so why not for todays kids (I've actually had my daughter threaten to cal CPS if i spanked her....wtf)? Has society become so full of shite and pressures that we are producing more and more neurotic children? I hear more teenage girls talking about suicide than ever before.....Is it something in the water?

anybody else notice?

Why do girls go through this crap so much earlier than boys?

thoughts? before i have a mild heart attack?


Later.......

No comments: