Sunday, March 18, 2007

What Now?

My daughter was allowed to go to town yesterday to a friends birthday party and then to spend the night. About 11:00 the mother called to tell us our daughter ran off with her boyfriend.....That was 12 hours ago and still no word. What do i do now? She has put me, her Mother and little brother through hell in the last year. Do I come down on her like a ton of bricks? Do i have the boy arrested? Do i send her to juvenile detention or an all girls boarding school? I'm at a loss and ready to give up on her...at this point she is a waste of skin. It seems no matter what we do or try, the situation just seems to get worse. I think its time for some tough love, she wants to try an act like an adult time to treat her like one....as far as I'm concerned she no longer lives here...her clothes and a few items will be packed and left waiting on the porch, and i'm having all the locks changed and reporting her as a run-away.

Later...

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

kewl man you should have make them feel for good relation.kewl article you have it there like to visit more be in touch


regards Biby - Blog