Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something in the Water in Portland?

OK so I turn on the TV and see some tree hugging, sandal wearing, granola eating, pot smoking, left wing pinko commie bastards up in the apparent new home of dumb-ass stupidity otherwise known as Portland burning an American flag, holding a sign that reads Fuck the Troops, and burning in effigy an American soldier. OK last time I looked this was still the land of the free and the home of the brave. If it were me I would have rounded all the fuckers up and shot each and every one of them point blank between the eyes, then move on to their extended family and household pets, just to keep this obvious shallow gene pool from ever re-producing again. (OK unless your an idiot that is a joke...but it does represent how I feel towards these Starbucks coffee sucking retards, besides it would be a waste of bullets on theses fucktards.) In fact I would just like to round them up and drop them into the middle of Iran, Afghanistan, or Jordan, or some other such place and let them see first hand what it is they think they know. I believe in the right to free speech, but where exactly do you draw the line between free speech and downright treason? You would have never seen this kind of protest happen or even made public during WW I or WW II. Even if you don't agree with the reason we are over there, In my opinion you still have the duty as an American to keep up the morale of our men and women in combat. Why burn a U.S. Soldier in effigy? After all a soldier is simply doing his job just like these fidiots (assuming they have jobs and aren't using my tax money to fund their little rally). The Troops are not directly responsible they didn't ask to be sent over seas. When I see pictures like the ones taken In Portland it makes me physically ill. If it were me I would protest and ban anything coming out of Oregon just to show these dumb asses what being a real American is all about and how we all feel about their idiotic little rally. They didn't even have the guts to do what they did without hiding behind a mask! I would deport each and everyone and take away their citizenship and let them flounder in the real world for a second. To quote ol' Jack, "How dare you sleep under the warm blanket of freedom and then question the manner in which we provide it." Can't have you cake and eat it too people. Hopefully the Higher power out there will bring on the big one and the left coast will fall off into the ocean so the rest of us can get on with helping out the troops and do what we can to keep their sprits up and bring them home..

A rant I know...so sue me

Later...

No comments: