Saturday, February 17, 2007

Teenage Girls are all Insane!

So i get up this morning after having only 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep and realize my daughter has had a slumber party....There are five teenage girls here...yes i said five. I should have figured it out when i pulled into the driveway at 3:00 a.m. and found my 100 foot extension cord plugged into the outside wall and a boom box at the other end of it in 30 degree weather....lol but it is an improvement over the bleak outlook she has had over the past few weeks. I guess since i don't have a vagina i don't get it...I really cannot understand why girls spend so much time grieving over these lazy stupid useless piece of shit boys, who aren't worth one ounce of their tears.

Back to my original thought...Teenage girls are all Insane.

Later...

No comments: