Monday, December 15, 2008

If You Build it They Will Come...




OK well if you have been following my blog....I got back into playing roughly about a year ago, and i have been steadily building my rig. So here it is and although it is NOT my dream rig, it has the power to get the job done. I also managed to find a couple of guys to make some noise with...lol....currently we are calling ourselves...Fragments of Faith and playing what most people refer to as Stoner/Sludge music....and I'm having the time of my life. I have since changed up my pedal board since this picture was taken, I running in Stereo so my 4x10 on top is running dirty pushing all my high gain pedals and distortion, while the 1x15 on bottom is running fairly clean with an SVT emulation running. Playing in a three piece outfit i have to cover a lot of sonic space during the guitards solo's. I also recently discovered Traben basses. They are a new company but IMHO make on hell of a product, I have never played a bass that has so much resonance or sustain....


We are in the Process of trying to put together a decent set so that we can play out in Public, hopefully we will be ready just after the first of the year...


I will keep you all posted as we progress...







Later...

No comments: