Saturday, May 19, 2007

Childhood and Memory Lane...

So I'm cruising through my local Wal-Mart the other day when a DVD case on the rack catches my attention....Sure enough its a 2 movie collection... a couple of Disney films from my past...Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain. I have not seen these films since i was a child.....as i suddenly blurted out this fact my 9 year old son simply stated the obvious....buy them....

10 dollars lighter we got home and popped them into the player and i was suddenly transported back in time......the funny thing is my 9 year old was also engrossed simply proving the even though these films are at least 25 years old they still stand the test of time

not to mention i had a huge crush on Kim Richards (Tia) when i was a kid......

but the most importing thing here is i got to share a moment with my son...lol

No comments: