Sunday, December 03, 2006

Finished at last


For those of you that don't know Reptile caging is very expensive..lol In an effort to defray some of that cost and to please my wife's personal taste i have been building my own cages. While i enjoy working with my hands i sometimes get really fristrated when things don't turn out they way i see them in my head. I frequently bitch about not having the proper tools...I suppose that if i were doing this for a living i would invest in said tools. But i do this too infrequently to warrant the cost of specailized power tools. (yes I'm male and i wrote that). Anyway long story short the first of my projects has finally seen completion. Overall I am happy with the results but there are a few things i would/will do differntly the next time around. I hope the animals appreciate it!!

Later...

No comments: